2. Our products are user-friendly and easy to operate, because built with powerful technology. Simple menus are available for easy operation.
3. Flexibility is key. Co-Console is configured based on project needs to suit the work processes and certification processes, not the other way around. Co-Console can be set up bottom up (engineering data first) and top down and updated data can be continuously loaded. Tag Function Codes can drive completion requirements, but you decide.
4. You are in control, because we train your people how to configure, setup and operate the software. The helpdesk will support you well. Your IT is in control, because the database and software can be on premise. Software updates are pulled in, not pushed in. Also available as Software as a Service (SAAS).
5. A true single point of truth. A point of truth increases consistency, efficiency and supports do-it-once do-it-right. Co-Console has the capabilities to be a single point of truth. Any and all completion data, data properties and documents can be loaded into Co-Console – guaranteed. Doc-Console integrates the documents from your Document Server making them available by tag and sub-system. Doc-Console also verifies the engineering data with the drawings ensuring a reliable dataset in Co-Console. The built-in reports and outstanding query and report designers avoid spreadsheet management. The mobile app Data Mining virtually gives everyone access to this single point of truth via mobile devices.
6. Integrated model. Co-Console and products can be used as an isolated project solution, but can integrate out of the box in various ways, bringing even more efficiency and consistency: mobile applications integrate users with completion data and documents; Doc-Console integrates documents from existing document management systems with Co-Console tags; the Co-Console API exchanges data professionally with virtually any 3rd party system, like engineering systems and ERP systems.
Why use Doc-Console to link your Document Server
Unlock the full potential of your Document Server: deploy documents and design data, including completion data on mobile devices. This will increase the accessibility of design documents. It will save you tablet cost for document servers and Doc-Console will help delivering tag-document relations without extra manpower. Tag-document relations are often a contractual requirement. With Doc-Console, the construction 'yellow line check' will automatically deliver the tag-document relations.